Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A woman of experience

People who are closely attach to me like, my family and my best friends knows exactly what I'm experiencing in life. They know my reasons behind every bright and dark moments. They know exactly what I'm feeling!

Every time I have problems and my friends keep on seeing me smiling like I don't have anything inside my mind bothering me, they use to ask, "How can you maintain that joy in your heart?" or "How come you're so  strong jae?".. Every time I hear those questions, it makes me smile and think as well! Yes!How can I still rejoice if there's a big rock that's about to hit me?!!

Imagine facing your enemy with your saddest/ugliest defeated face? That's an example picture of you facing your problems with a frowning face the whole day. Frowning won't make you feel better! In facing conflicts, we should always be calm so we can think properly for a solution. Never doubt, instead believe that you will overcome every trials because you are with God in every move!

How can I keep myself standing? How can I keep myself strong?
Remember when Jesus said that He will keep His promises? I always think of that and I always remind myself whenever I'm in trouble and when I'm in doubt of myself. Having a lot of conflicts in life is not bad at all when you know how to deal with them and still make your life goes smoothly everyday.

Last night I was thinking that I'm a one lucky person because at this young age I experienced a lot of things already. I thought of myself to be an ambassador of inspiration for the next generation. I'm thinking that maybe God is allowing these things to occur in my life because he wants me to share and inspire others through my stories and in that He never failed to support me.

God has always been my greatest source of inspiration and courage! I keep myself strong by simply trusting Him and believing that I am. Every time I doubt myself, I always think that I don't have the right to give up. Why? First, it's because it's not my life but His. He just entrusted me to take part of the responsibilities that every human has to do. Second, it's because life is a greatest gift that gives us opportunity to discover and realize God's goodness to each and everyone of us. Last, it's because God himself will never give up and even if time will come that God will give up on me, I will kneel and ask Him to give me one more great experience that will mark as a greatest lesson in my life. But if God won't give up, then why would I?


No comments:

Post a Comment