Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Newbie, again!

     The time I started blogging I felt like I'm freely owning a site! WHOA! hehe, but really! I am so fond of writing every thoughts that I have and maybe that's the reason why I have this short tongue. Every time I compose a thought I feel the freedom that other activities can't provide! Every time that I'm with Mr. & Mrs. Pen and Paper I can easily trace the feeling deep inside my heart. I can easily write words that exactly corresponds to my feelings, words that are hidden when I'm not writing!

     I enter blog world last last year, but since I have a pretty busy schedule(OHYEAH!) I barely update my blog and so now I want new one where I can start again from the very beginning and will try to do my best to find time for the updates! It's not only the site that I missed but of course the feeling that I get when I do speak out my words using the readers voice. For the new one, I'm thinking to put up real stuff not only about how busy student life is but something inspiring. I want to share every laughter's and tears through my words! And I want every readers to get something valuable in their readings.

I'm encouraging everyone to react in every opinions that I'll be publishing. "Ideas became brilliant if we share and contribute"

No comments:

Post a Comment