Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pointless Thoughts

          I've been sitting in front of my laptop for almost an hour but still I got nothing to blog tonight. I had a great day, but my words are limited to express the fun. Maybe I'm tired and my eyes are complaining why they're having an overtime. But since I promised to myself that I'll be creating this new blog for my DAILY updates, I can't help myself but to think and press buttons on my laptop. I chose pointless thoughts to be the title it's because I got a lot of ideas in my head, but I can't compose them and put in one article. Everything is broken and pointless, pointless in the way that I don't know how to put up all the words to relay a message to the reader. Broken in the way that I easily get lost into the topic and jump off to another topic. It explains that if your brain is overload with great but different ideas, you get confuse which one to express first.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment