Wednesday, November 7, 2012

BACK TO SCHOOL: “The first barney day” (11-07-12)





First day was OK J That’s how I sum up the first day of class for second sem. We had intro lectures and I had fun meeting people who never failed to put smile on my face.

I was sitting in the class and we’re almost finishing with the day yet I don’t have anything to blog. I was thinking that maybe I’ll go out and click some photos just to have something to share. Our teacher said that we will have the first lecture next meeting, so it means that we have nothing to do. After taking down notes of our homework, she just suddenly said, “Let’s watch BARNEY” J and I was like “WOW” J I think it’s just the best way to end the day J I never had second thought and I took my phone from my bag and took a picture of the projected barney on the board.  Suddenly I smiled coz I know I will have something to share and it may appear weird to some why our teacher let us watched barney in an ortho class, well let me quote the significance of watching barney in an ortho class.

The Barney episode that we are watched is telling about different shapes, and in ortho class we have to bend some hard wires following different shapes shown in Barney” J

No comments:

Post a Comment