Thursday, November 8, 2012

BACK TO SCHOOL: “I received gifts day” (11-08-12)


This morning when I woke up I prayed for this day. I prayed that everyone will be protected from any harms and danger. I thanked God for all the blessings that he showered upon me and my family. When I went to class and while waiting for our teacher my Indo friend WinnieJ gave me this cute green mask. I was happy coz I didn’t expect anything and it just cameJ


I went home after class and slept. When I woke up mom asked me to drive for her, and so I did. I didn’t know where we are going, so I just drove. We passed in a donut shop and I was really craving for it and my mom knows that I really want to eat. But all of us in the family know that one of mom’s health rules is not to eat sweets often, so she only allows us to eat donuts every 3 months. Every time I tell my friends about this their faces will always be like 0.o WHUUT REALLY?? Hahaha! Well I understand them coz yea, it’s a bit weird.  So back to the story, ahmm... It was a miracle when mom suddenly asked me, “Do you want to eat?” and I just smiled and I was a bit shy to say yes so I just “nod”J



In life if we live each day with expectations, sometimes or let me say most of the time we easily get disappointed if we don’t meet or get the things that we wanted. I live each day of my life without expectations but I live each day with hope that everyone will be safe, trust that all is well and faith in God for everything that I do. I may not get the exact things that I want in life but I am very satisfied with what God has given me each dayJ and no matter what happen each day I never and I will never fail to thank HimJ

PS. Thanks Winnie and Mom<3

No comments:

Post a Comment