Friday, January 18, 2013

Sweet Hour of Prayer

First of all I wanna greet everyone a happy happy Sabbath! I wanna thank the Lord for keeping me, my family and friends safe throughout the week. I wanna say thank you for never giving up on me no matter how sinful I am.

I attended vesper with my two great friends Muk & Jennie. It was an amazing night for me. We sang songs of praise, heard a wonderful message and prayed together.

I really wanna thank God for bringing me there and make me feel the best feeling ever! I prayed with my friends with my heart full of thanksgiving, and eyes full of gladness. If I can just see Jesus sitting next to me, I will hug, kiss and tell him how much I love Him!

I cried while we pray not because I was sorry for being sinned but because, I was enlightened by the lessons God gave me behinds those sins.

God, you know everything about me. You're my best friend whom I fully trust when it comes to my secrets. You know exactly how to make me cry and how to make me smile. And because of that, I trust in you and I believe in you! Thank you for always reminding me to be patient in everything that I do. And thank you for always giving the best answer for my prayers!

I will never give up Lord, because I know that you will never give up on me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment