Thursday, February 7, 2013

A week and Forever..

In my lazy days, I usually pretend that I can't hear whoever calls me. I stay in my room, eat some desirable foods, watch movies and by that I feel relax and worry free. But there are times that even thou I did this and that to fill my desire, still I can't get the exact feeling that I wanted!

This week is our week of prayer and the theme is "Help me Stand". I've been in this institution for almost four years and it's been four years that I had these lazy days. It's been four years that I was pretending that I didn't hear God's calling. It's been four years that I go to church without sincerity!

This week of prayer is not just a week of going to church for attendance or to be with friends but this week of prayer filled my cup with joy, purity, sincerity, gladness, adoration, confession and most of all this event fully opened my eyes to see God's greatness!

I read a sermon before and it asked, "How can you turn your eyes upon Jesus when it's full of tears?" Every day, every time we kneel down and pray I shed tears because I realized how stubborn I am when I pretended that I didn't hear God. I shed tears because the truth is being laid down right in front of me but still I keep on breaking the law. I shed tears because I caused God worries still He abides with me, He take care of me, He comfort me and He never hurt me. For the 19 years of my life, He have been courting me everyday..He knocks on my door every time... but I always disregard Him. He was so patient in calling me, I've been hurting Him every moment but He never gave up on me.

...and today, He touched me and all I can say is that "MY GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!!!" I've never been this happy before! The happiness that will not only make you smile but will make you shed tears because of the overflowing joy within! Lord, I want to praise you; I adore you for making me whole again! For giving me this feeling that I can't define...and for restoring me back into your image! I praise you for your greatness that shines brightly on me today! I praise you for sending you son Jesus to save your children. I praise you for you have been giving us your unconditional love! Above all.. I praise you Lord for this week and forever.. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment